Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Quick Post

      
    Sorry every one it has been a while since I've blogged I have been very busy this week because I am getting ready for a Christian Youth Camp in Ohio! I will be driving there with my Church Song Leader, His Family, My Mom, as well as other friends! I will be gone for two weeks, when I  get back I will try to start posting more often then I have been doing!

   Here it some pictures of the sparrow I raised. He sure does not look like the pictures I put on my last post.

                                        
                                            I was having fun taking pictures of him today!


 About two weeks ago my dad surprised me with a little animal, I couldn't believe what it was. When I went to my dad's truck to see, it was a pygmy goat, and I named him Firefly!




God Bless You All!

~Mindy~
          

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Welcome and Enjoy! God Bless You!